KITCHEN DOOR HANDLES

for modern high gloss kitchen doors

where can I go and see stylish modern/contemporary door handles to chose for the new kitchen doors ???

I live in Surrey - does anyone know of a shop which stocks a good supply of kitchen door handles ??

Jo +++

Reply to
johunt

Check out the Kbbc website. I wouldn't advocate using them to fit your kitchen but the high gloss white kitchen which is the one I got has some nice full length chunky handles which may be to your liking. Check out the Cosmopolitan White range.

http:\\

also have other handles, under the handles section funnily enough

HTH

Richard

Reply to
r.rain

In message on Thu, 30 Jun 2005, snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote

You might find something at Regards, Colin

Reply to
Colin Brook

thanks but where in Surrey in the KT10 area can I actually go and see and feel handles ?

snipped-for-privacy@bt> Check out the Kbbc website. I wouldn't advocate using them to fit your

Reply to
johunt

B&Q do a wide range. If you want to go middle market, you could try County Kitchens in Camberley. They may have a closer showroom, too, depending on where you live.

Christian.

Reply to
Christian McArdle