Kitchen corner table support leg

My daughter wants a small worktop added into a corner of her kitchen - breakfast bar type thing, 120 x 45 cms.

Where do I get a single leg to support the outer corner ?

Thanks Rob

Reply to
robgraham

breakfast bar type thing, 120 x 45 cms.

Make one.

Reply to
Frank Erskine

breakfast bar type thing, 120 x 45 cms.

(or )

They do a chrome one too.

(Or just get a length of 2x2 from the timber merchant?)

David

Reply to
Lobster

B&Q used to do them in various style including adjustable ones.

Reply to
Paul D Smith

eakfast bar type thing, 120 x 45 cms.

chromed tube, 2x2 timber, banister, all available from diy sheds

NT

Reply to
NT

breakfast bar type thing, 120 x 45 cms.

Wickes.

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

Am I the only one seeing this question immediately after the "For those that hate sports." thread? :-)

Reply to
polygonum

I always think they look 'tacky' - a bit 1970's IYSWIM. Why not just use a length of white conti stood upright?

Reply to
Phil L

Hi Rob,

Most DIY stores, failing that canibalize an old table or stool.

Reply to
Giss

or an old broom

Reply to
stuart noble

What's white conti, if not 1970s?

MBQ

Reply to
Man at B&Q

It's what you get as an end panel if you have white units

Reply to
Phil L