Just had this small extension to first dropped on me

Huge old chap, as the main purpose of your posting on this NewsGroup appears to be to either picking people's brains or being gratuitously insulting, might I suggest you either suck it all up, and be grateful for what you get, or just f*ck off ?

BtB

Reply to
Bernie The Bolt

Fuck off and die, there's a good chap, eh?

Reply to
Huge

I once put "gratuitous insulting" as a hobby on my CV:-)

Reply to
ARW