JC 12v 20w halogen bulbs

Swmbo had fancy underlighters fitted to her new kitchen These are flush fitting and the original pain in the bollix to get the covers off. I bought 10 of the above bulbs off eBay from china and they didn't last pissing time. They may have been cheap but were definitely not worth the grief of the struggle involved in changing them

Can anyone recommend pukka long life ones. I see 'long'Life' ones for sale on flea bay but am wary of such claims. Should I be ?

Paul Mc Cann

Reply to
fred

Friends of mine bought some from Tesco and they outlasted all the ones from B&Q etc Jim G

Reply to
the_constructor

=A0 London SW

Thanks for the suggestions. Fancy the Tesco ones as swmbo will be buying them herself !

Paul Mc Cann

Reply to
fred