Its that time of year again

This is the annual reminder for peeps out there to fire up their central heating, check water pressure, pumps and TRVs while the weather's still OK

I think the cold snap will prolly come early just to spite me while I'm in Indonesia

Reply to
geoff

It's already come.

I've got my winter duvet out already :-(

tim

Reply to
tim....

In message , tim.... writes

Wuss ...

I threw the covers off last night and slept under a sheet ... nekkid

there's a sight requiring mental bleach for you

Reply to
geoff

We had our heating on briefly last night.

So much for global warming.

Reply to
Huge

No no no - it's now called CLIMATE CHANGE ....

Reply to
Phil