EDIS plug leads.

I'm fitting EDIS ignition to the old SD1 using secondhand parts. This uses four coils and wasted spark. Since this engine was never fitted with EDIS I can't just buy a ready made set of plug leads. I've got enough from scrappies to supply the connectors, but none were long enough for some of the runs so I'd like to make my own. But sourcing 8mm HT cable of around

20k per metre (like the Ford stuff) is proving difficult.

Plenty will make up custom leads - but they'll cost more than the rest of the bits and I'm a cheapskate. So they must be able to buy in the cable - but from where?

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Spamlet

they don't say what the resistance is apart from, High

Reply to
John Donne