Its Snowing

sawdust in my workshop and I'm literally covered in it.

Just made 15 profile door frame architraves.

She's not too pleased I've treaded it all over the carpet. :-)

Reply to
SirBenjamin

Well that sounds like an excellent reason to get her that new hoover for Christmas.

Reply to
Grumps

Hope you wore a mask!

Reply to
TheScullster

What a good idea...the other one is not sucking the dust up very well attached to the router. :-)

Reply to
SirBenjamin

On Mon, 04 Dec 2006 12:27:18 GMT someone who may be SirBenjamin wrote this:-

Remind her of how nice it will look when finished.

Reply to
David Hansen

pfft! and she'll remind him how nice the carpet will look when he's hoovered it. :)

Reply to
mogga

Or replaced it with a brand spanking new one .!!!

Reply to
Stuart

Sawdust is good for carpets, it will absorb odours and when it's henried up will leave your carpets smelling lovely and fresh. It's the environmentally-friendly version of "Shake and Vac" (You can tell her.)

Owain

Reply to
Owain

Get HER one? Vacuum cleaning is man's work.

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher

Don't be daft - his wife would be bound to recognise him.

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

Only if you want it doing properly.

Adam

Reply to
ARWadsworth

At least it's not expanding foam... :-(

David

Reply to
Lobster

The message from "The Medway Handyman" contains these words:

Depends how tightly she's bound.

Reply to
Guy King

Safety helmet, more like...

Reply to
Lobster

Hear, hear.

Reply to
Dave Liquorice

I couldn't agree more.

In this house Spouse chose the new vacuum cleaner and it's his. He even uses it - I don't know how to switch it on ...

He has his own - several types - for his workshop and (my) car.

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher