Is it just my server, or has this group just lost lots of posts?

This group is now only showing todays and yesterdays posts - is it just my server, or has someone been cancelling?

Reply to
Jonathan

Hmm. news.individual.net seems to be showing a couple of months. Supernews is showing a couple of years. Who runs your server?

Reply to
Grumps

huh??? I left because I thought they closed....

newsgate.x-privat.org - the premium version (well, E6 per year!)

All other groups seem to have their usual amount, just this group that suddenly went low.

OK, if it's just this server, I'll have to catch up on google groups!

Reply to
Jonathan

They didn't close, but they charge a little now.

Reply to
Grumps

Something burped at 9 or 10 this a.m. I had the same thing.

Reply to
Chris Bacon