Is IMM an implementation of Eliza?

In article , IMM writes

says you, who knows f*ck-all about IP addresses.

Reply to
Mike Tomlinson

I think the firmware in both is identical - it would explain a lot!

The key phrase nonsense database is obviously pre-loaded with different sound bites, and I would expect IMM lacks the fake sincerity gesture module with the pre canned "fix eyes in middle distance pseudo sincerity", "quiver lip fake emotion", and "wave hands in honesty gesture while telling porkies" moves.

IMM does however seem to have the additional "Prescott" module to assist with linguistic skills and lucidity.

Well obviously... probably get more sense than out of blaIMMr ;-)

Reply to
John Rumm

In Yorkshire, when they say "he's a Rumm Bugger". What do they mean?

Reply to
IMM

Dear Trekkie,

Or shall I say, My Arse, Mr Tomlinson. As you know eff all about networks, full stop, how would you know? Answer...you don't know. You are a sad case in need of therapy. This you have to get. It is for your own good.

Reply to
IMM

Would you like my tag file? You're in need of some new put downs.

Reply to
Dave Plowman

LOL!

I won'r be goaded into posting my computing qualifications...yet.

Reply to
Bob Eager

Please don't. You are boring enough. Do you need to be on uk.d-i-y reinforce your floors because of the weight of the computers?

Reply to
IMM

"mike ring" wrote | Dave Plowman wrote | >> Can someone explain why people wear yellow DeWalt boots.

They need foot protection when IMM tangoes too close to them.

| The blokes what put up my fences has a DeWalt radio. | It was MONSTER

I've got a yellow JCB fleecy top, but you wouldn't want me digging your foundations :-)

Owain

Reply to
Owain

LOL that was actually quite funny.

But what all this stuff about tango dancing? Is that not something that should be hidden, like trainspotting? Tango dancers are udually middle-aged mid-life crisis people trying to prove their youth isn't slipping away. Standard age 47.

Reply to
Suz

Maxie, how do you feel when you pull on the Cpn Kirk sweater? Do you turn to one side looking in the mirror admiring the pop belly? Does it give you a hit?

Reply to
IMM

Maxie, have you ever used that stupid Eliza programme. Anyone with half a brain can see it is silly.

Reply to
IMM

Can you see it is silly?

Reply to
John Rumm

I don't believe it!! The tango is a work of art. In Latin America all the young girls tango. How about the cha cha cha? 47 year olds would die doing that all the time.

Reply to
IMM

Are you a Rumm fella? What does it mean?

Reply to
IMM

In message , IMM writes

Oh dear - infinite loop

Reply to
geoff

In message , IMM writes

Only for tourists

Reply to
geoff

In message , IMM writes

No idea, I've never tried it

You're grasping at straws here, aren't you

I find star trek as interesting as slug racing

Reply to
geoff

In message , IMM writes

QED.

Reply to
geoff

It's OK. Any second now, the watchdog timer will operate, and the LVT, Kevin Whotsisname and Paxo subroutine will be run.....

.andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl

Reply to
Andy Hall