DrEvil Drivel

This thread is for links to classic examples of DrEvil/IMM's drivel. In future you can just posta link to this thread on google as a time saving reply.

Link 1:

bigcat

You do actually think what you say is correct. Sad but true.

to open account

Reply to
Doctor Evil

What a splendid idea.

The classic hacksaw-to-cut-plastic-pipe-because-IMM/Dr. Drivel-knows-better-than-all-the-manufacturers thread requires an immediate mention.

Aidan

This know-it-all Scots fool is at it too. The one who thought he knew about commercial boiler backend protection, but clearly didn't have a clue.

to open account

Reply to
Doctor Evil

Nyuck, nyuck, nyuck!

Reply to
Aidan

about where he learnt from Dave how to wire a light switch?

about the failure to find a 100L bath in spite of them being so widely available as to be "average":

John Rumm

drivel.

Aidan

Try;

Courstesy of an Andy Hall post.

Reply to
Aidan

manufacturing. Appalling. You obviously can't see this not being that bright.

to open account

Reply to
Doctor Evil

>> How about where he learnt from Dave how to wire a light switch?

you are a thicko. They were questions to add value to the OP.

What other crap is this third worlder coming out with..

100 litres is the average bath sonny boy. Get used to it.

to open account

Reply to
Doctor Evil

Nice response. Fitting.

to open account

Reply to
Doctor Evil

How about where he demonstrates his lack of grasp of control theory is on par with his lack of grasp of physics:

(although to be fair, I have seen more recent posts where he has regurgitated some of what he was taught here).

Reply to
John Rumm

It's amazing, I can remember coming on this usenet group to get some practical advice on DIY rather that a character assasination of someone who has helped me out on a couple of occasions.

If you has a fight with IMM, be a man, visit him personally and sort it out, otherwise take your childlike spite, and try another ng.

Reply to
Mike Hibbert

If it saves on the number of posts that have to be made correcting the fool, then we all benefit...

Ow come on, he is hardly worth arguing with, let alone spanking.

Reply to
John Rumm

They are jealous of my fabulous good looks.

my superior brainpower.

to open account

Reply to
Doctor Evil

The message from "Doctor Evil" contains these words:

Hey, progress for once. Only last week DrivEl was still rabbitting on about a 80 - 100 litre range and calling it an average. He is still wrong of course but at least he now accepts that a range is not an average, but sadly not that the average of that particular range is not

100 but 90l and the real average or baths perhaps twice that figure.
Reply to
Roger

The message from snipped-for-privacy@meeow.co.uk contains these words:

Unfortunately it doesn't save me any time. I read off line and links are such a PITA to to follow that I usually ignore them.

Hoever I can probably remember most of Adams early howlers.

Has anyone mentioned the latent heat one yet?

Reply to
Roger

< snip trolling >

to open account

Reply to
Doctor Evil

to open account

Reply to
Doctor Evil

Yes true.... then again I don't think you look "all that" once the makeup comes off:

John Rumm