Anyone seen IMM? I need central heating help.

As subject. IMM is so knowledgable.

Reply to
fred

Buy a 3kw electric fire for every room, and a 3kw electric kettle for the hot water.

That should sove your problem

Reply to
Kaiser

But I only have a 60A mains incoming, well, supposedly 60, I have a nail as a fuse. The missus is complaining about fires in the centre of the rooms. She reckons they spoil the lino. Also, I'm getting pissed off with standing around holding a bucket of water. Does anyone think that these newfangled tv's will catch-on? That presenter of muffin the mule seems quite tasty.

Reply to
fred

Build an orgone accmulator out of 500mmm thick celotex, and you won't need central heating.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

You're losing it big time !

Reply to
Mike

How can I help?

to open account

Reply to
Doctor Evil

Quite.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Shouldn't that be 'Quit' ?

Reply to
:::Jerry::::

By stopping using such a silly name perhaps ?

Reply to
Mike

Hmm.

Reply to