Irwin tool bag

>>> /=================================================================\

Thanks for that, it was most interesting.

Tanner-'op

Reply to
Tanner-'op

As I said, I just had a quick look on the site - in between sorting out a problematical rebuild of SWMBO's computer.

Tanner-'op

Reply to
Tanner-'op

No, old chippies bags were simply made for old chippies. Didn't matter what they looked like or what image they presented. Flat cap & brown coat. 'Fork handles'?

The old chippie bag is basically a circle of canvas with two handles. Nothing designed for drill drivers or their attachments.

Things have moved on since you trimmed the doors on the ark.

Thank you for your pathetic attempt to slag me off for running a highly successful & profitable handyman business. I started this from ground zero two & a half years ago, I'm now fully booked for a month ahead, mostly from returning customers & recommendations and I probably earn more than you ever dreamt of.

Wanker.

Reply to
The Medway Handyman