iron-on name tags

Same name?

Reply to
Jim K...

;-)

Reply to
Jim K...

Just wondering if anyone has had any success with iron-on name tags for elderly relatives going into residential care?

Reviews seem to be mixed so wondering if it would be better to get sew-on ones?

Cheers - Pete

Reply to
www.GymRatZ.co.uk

And the good stuff will get nicked.

There are, incidentally, suppliers of special clothing that will withstand care home washing or that has extra velcro etc openings so is easier to get on/off or open for toileting etc.

Owain

Reply to
spuorgelgoog

<snip>

Too true.

I hope I can time that one-way holiday to Switzerland correctly.

Andy

Reply to
Vir Campestris

Probably worth investing in the Cash's woven, embroidered sew-on ones to make it harder to remove them.

Reply to
Bob Eager

Trivially easy to kill yourself painlessly without going to Switzerland.

Reply to
jeikppkywk

I've still got some from my schooldays :-)

Owain

Reply to
spuorgelgoog

I don't care where I go, as long as I can take a few people with me ;-)

Owain

Reply to
spuorgelgoog

Do you think you could demonstrate this.

Reply to
whisky-dave

Yes. I expect most men are.

Owain