iPhone help needed

Do we have any iPhone experts among us that can help me out? I have just upgraded to a 6s and iTunes refuses to transfer my ring tones from the old

5s. They transferred perfectly from the 4s to the 5s two years ago but now iTunes doesn't seem to see them at all!

Apple support spent two hours connected to my laptop before they gave up and said I needed a third party transfer app but couldn't tell me which one!

Mike

Reply to
Muddymike

Just pick a new tone. Save yourself a lot of grief. ;-)

Tim

Reply to
Tim+

Try misc.phone.mobile.iphone and save us all a lot of grief ;=)

Reply to
Adrian Caspersz

I use My Phone Explorer with my Samsung. Much better than the supplied PC app. It says it does iPhone too, but obviously I've not tried that.

It's free - but asks for a donation. It's so useful here I was happy to give one.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Try on uk.comp.sys.mac if you don't get anywhere - some knowledgeable folk there.

Reply to
RJH

I use

to copy music files to the kids' iphones and it claims to support ringtones as well. Works very well for music.

Reply to
879

Thanks, Copytrans would not install but it inspired me to search for other third party software. I found one, it worked, I'm happy!

Mike

Reply to
Muddymike