insulation thickness

Hi,

I'm looking to build an extension and I have seen some dead cheap insulation 'seconds' on ebay.

company sells various thicknesses. I have to do under floo screed and between rafters.

What thicknesses are needed for these two applications?

Cheers

Philip

Reply to
Philipj.cosson

Those boards are suitable for both applications.

I would normally have said use foil coated for rafters tho.

If you are using these for a loft conversion - i.e. a 'warm roof' application, face over with e.g. foil backed board for a vapour barrier.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

can vouch for and recommend the company, having bought from them twice before. Would be worth your while contacting them direct for quotes for exactly what you want before bidding on ebay. See

David

Reply to
Lobster

Saves about a fiver per sheet on 20x 50mm IIRC

Reply to
Stuart Noble