tool for sale on Ebay,

Only 1.00 Rs. for a new 41 pc. multi-bit tool!

Shipping 249.00 Rs.

Only ships to India.

The web is a gas.

Reply to
mm

$5 shipping on an item that sells for 2¢

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

I guess it's another way to have a minimum price, but it sure looks funny.

It's reversed on this one. This vendor is in Calcutta, not Mombai:

It Now price: Rs. 499.00 Shipping costs: Rs. 85.00

Reply to
mm

I bought a USB card reader for 1 cent plys $5.99 shipping from Hong Kong. I think they are making a profit because I pay shipping in US$ and China only has to deliver it to the airport and the USPS delivers it the rest of the way by international agreement.

Reply to
Nick Hull

That's still amazing that you can get anything even moderately complicated for only 6 dollars, and from Hong Kong which is iiuc pretty far from here.

Reply to
mm