Ink in tumble dryer

Any remedies out there to remove ball point pen ink from inside (drum) tumble dryer????????????

Reply to
casey

Keep tumbling load after load of clothes in there. You'll know when this method has worked.

-- Regards, Mike Halmarack

Drop the EGG to email me.

Reply to
Mike Halmarack

Trying swabbing down with meths/surgical spirit/isopropanol. You might want to follow up with a damp soapy cloth then dry.

Reply to
Chris Hodges

Methylated spirits.

Reply to
Chris Bacon

In addition to the other replies, you may find facial wipes also do the trick !

Reply to
Colin Wilson

Johnston's original baby wipes are the best for getting pen marks off wallpaper....

Still never found the perfect solution to get ordinary pencil off radiators. Seems to form a new compound harder than diamond.

Reply to
Suz

I know we're talking about different materials, but to remove ballpoint ink from most clothes, a blast of hair spray will dissolve ballpoint ink, it may work on the tumbler too

Please reply to the newsgroup - it's not my email address in the header!!

Reply to
Baffie

Brasso, or "T-cut".

Reply to