Ingersoll Rand tool quality.

Are they as spectacular as I have been told? (i.e. Like a better version than Festool)

Just curious, like.

Cheers!

Reply to
David Paste

Mate has a twin cylinder Ingersoll Rand compressor from the Ark that still runs like a sweetie.

But IR make compressors and air tools , Festool make ,very, high end electric power tools. Carpenter few workshops down had his Festool compound saw as his phone wallpaper, thing with its stand cost quite a lot more than my last van.

Reply to
Adam Aglionby

Cheers.

Yeah, I was just using Festool as a comparrison of the level of quality.

Reply to
David Paste