Independent Consultants

An Independent Consultancy Practice Dedicated Exclusively to Legionellosis Management & Control

----------------------------------------------------------------------------=

Reply to
google

A load of spam.

Not very professional to spam this newsgroup, against its charter, with this garbage is it.

Ho Hum... another failing company and desperate to survive spamming uk.d-i-y! How unusual!

Perhaps try e-mailing snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com, that is snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com for advice, as you both seem to be in a similar position.

HTH

P.S. As a bonus and as you wanted to generate interest- here it is for the spambots:

snipped-for-privacy@hydrop.com

snipped-for-privacy@hydrop.com

snipped-for-privacy@hydrop.com

Steve

Reply to
Steve

HYDROP E.C.S. is a Consultancy Practice dealing exclusively with Legionellosis Risk Management and Control. We are, and choose to, remain Totally Independent from, and have no commercial interest in, any water treatment/water hygiene companies

I prefer to Do It Myself !!!!

Reply to
woodglass

In article , snipped-for-privacy@hydrop.com writes

[87.194.19.164] Be Internet user - commercial posting abuse Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2008 07:20:43 -0800 (PST)

The Be Internet user identified above and in the sample header and message below is abusing your service by posting commercial advertising to the usenet group uk.d-i-y which has strict no commercial advertising policy.

The advertising policy of the group may be viewed here:

you could discourage this user from this practice in future I would be greatly obliged.

Regards,

Reply to
fred