Incompetent gas work

A reminder of the perils of incompetent gas work! I trust he was not registered with CORGI.

Jason

mrcheerful

In message , Jason wrote

In the past, British Gas have had to re-install meters incorrectly installed by their CORGI registered sub-contractors.

Reply to
Alan

Talk about raising the roof. :-))

Reply to
BigWallop

adjustable spanner.

Reply to
BigWallop

Hey, long time no see, BigW! Where've you been - you've been missed!

David

Reply to
Lobster

The Transco guy that replaced our meter used an adjustable spanner...

Welcom back, BTW ;)

Lee

Reply to
Lee