In-line dimmer

Where can I get a an in-line dimmer, i.e. one I can insert into the cable of a table/standard lamp? Ikea seemed to be the only people that did one; now they seem to have stopped.

David, Manchester

Reply to
David White

"David White" wrote in news:d4egj6$ev0$ snipped-for-privacy@nwrdmz02.dmz.ncs.ea.ibs-infra.bt.com:

Here:

Reply to
Rod

Has anyone come across a version of these that's suitable for lamps requiring an earth?

Chris Key

Reply to
Christopher Key

I'd guess it's just a function of the size of the cable clamps, since the dimmer normally just goes in the line. The neutral will just be looped through - even if there are connectors for it. If there were room, you could do the same with the earth.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Saw one in B&Q this morning David

Reply to