Impregnating a tree stump for burning out?

Thermite is a bit hotter than a termite. :-)
--

Martin in Zuid Holland

On 25/03/2014 12:10, Martin wrote:

Is that because it swallowed an 'h' for hot? ;~)
--
Spider.
On high ground in SE London
On 25/03/14 12:10, Martin wrote:

Unless you ask an irishman, then they are the same thing ;->

Once on the bandwagon there is no stopping it.
--

Martin in Zuid Holland

Digging a hole? :-P
--

Martin in Zuid Holland

On 25/03/2014 14:41, Martin wrote:

Well, I am a gardener. I'm allowed to do that ;~)
--
Spider.
On high ground in SE London
On Tue, 25 Mar 2014 06:05:09 -0700, Martin Bonner wrote:

The forest is 150 metres away, and also right at the back of my house. I don't think we have Honey Fungus in New Zealand, but there will be similar fungi. We are allowed to use the most dreadful of timber treatments here, so Pinus Radiata lasts for many years in the ground.
On Wed, 26 Mar 2014 06:54:13 -0700 (PDT), Martin Bonner

Don't worry. It gets easier with practice. :-)
--
Regards, J B Good

On Sat, 22 Mar 2014 17:41:34 GMT, Lobster

Drill deep 1" holes in it and fill them with Gromore or any other granulated fertiliser. Stand back and light blue touchpaper... err, wait a couple of years.
On Sat, 22 Mar 2014 18:00:31 +0000, Caecilius

Add the right percentage of sulphur and charcoal to the saltpetre and a fuse in the holes ... that would get it out when lit!
On 07/04/2014 11:17, snipped-for-privacy@btinternet.com wrote:

Only if you have ground it extremely finely together.
--
Regards,
Martin Brown