IKEA refund for unstable drawers

You think feeding trolls is sensible?

Tim

Reply to
Tim+

Didn't know it was a troll.

Wouldn't deliberately feed them, but re your signature, if you want to KF me go ahead(not that you need my permission I just thought I would let you know IDGAF about you or what you do).

Reply to
soup

Not hard to work out.

New name on the group. Immediately takes up a contrary or provocative position and clearly knows how to post to Usenet. The number of new users of Usenet is so vanishingly small these days that anyone "new" who posts like an experienced Usenet user is >90% likelihood of being a troll.

Well it's only in my sig as a reminder that feeding trolls increases the noise to signal ratio to the point where the group ceases to be useful. Ditto OT Brexit crap. Already this group has gone so far down the pan it's hard to imagine it lasting much longer unless folk can learn to stop responding to trolls.

Tim

Reply to
Tim+

I have marked lots of Brexit, indeed politics in general, threads with "ignore thread". This seems to mark the thread with a red asterix then next time that group is opened that thread is not even displayed. On one occasion (two days ago) two threads out of every three were marked as ignore .

Reply to
soup

Corse they are when they designed the chest of drawers and didn?t include an interlock that stops more than one drawer being open at a time and used the impractical alternative of attaching it to the wall.

Makes a lot more sense to recall them and add an interlock that stops more than one drawer being opened at a time. Not a shred of rocket science required, those have been available for a hell of a long time now, for a reason.

Not allowing unsupervised access is even less feasible than requiring it be fixed to the wall.

More fool you when the fix is obvious, an interlock that prevents an avalanche of drawers when one is opened with the chest of drawers not being attached to the wall.

If it didn't kill little kids, no big deal, but given that it clearly does...

IMO it should never have been sold like that in the first place.

Reply to
Jacky Chance

almost all here are brexit related at the moment.

Reply to
tabbypurr

And indeed, that is what is so profoundly democratic about usenet.

If you dont want to, you don't have to.

There is no authority.

And yet there is helpfulness and information exchanged for free....

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher