Ikea pull out larder in 37 cm deep cabinet

Hi,

I would like to use an Ikea pullout larder in a shallow base cabinet. I am actually using kitchen wall cupboards at base cupboard level to make a small breakfast/coffee bar. Does anyone know if they will "cut down" to fit a shallow cabinet like this?

Reply to
Nick

Ikea use Blum Tandembox drawers. I really don't think you can cut them down, but you can certainly buy them in reduced depth. Isaac Lord sell individual fittings, including the "Blummotion" self/soft closing add-on that works with any Tandembox:

Antony

Thank Antony, looks just the job. Nick.

Reply to
Nick