Supplier for kitchen cabinet pull-out shelves?

Howdy all,

I would like to add a set of pull-out shelves (ie, on rollers) to a base cabinet in my kitchen.

I may have metric/english issues - the doors were in metric measurements. Inside, the cabinet measures 22"x29", with vertical rows of holes at 19.75" apart.

I've looked at IKEA; their widest set is 24" and the roller brackets are spaced at 22". Googling "kitchen cabinet organizer" or somesuch is ... a little vague, so I thought I'd post here and see if anyone had recommendations for online suppliers, sites, etc.

Thanks, JSH

Reply to
Julie

Last time I googled there was oodles of them on the web. Just way to pricey for me.

Ya need to keep those google fingers nimble

Reply to
SQLit