If you do your own trappin'........

The Trap Barn web site is now functional and to celebrate we have issued a discount coupon which will give 6.5% discount on all purchases of more than one Mark 4 Genuine Springer Trap.

The code is exp30July

As we are just starting out we have set our prices at fiercly competitive prices - and that's before the discount is applied. We are intent on building a solid customer base and will reward buyers with the best prices and special offers from time to time.

OK, we have a limited range at present but this will develop as time goes on. Meanwhile enjoy the deals!

Reply to
Bazza

We could do with a good spam trap here. Maybe you could help?

Reply to
Bob Minchin

I wouldn't quite go that far. There appears to be no compliance with various EU consumer directives and UK companies law about the display of contact information and the proprietor's legal name and status.

And it appears to be written in Comic Sans.

Owain

Reply to
spuorgelgoog

So do all you guys call in a pest control contrctor when you have a rat or squirrel problem. This is a DIY forum or am I dreaming?

Reply to
Bazza

You don't ship to the UK.

So why are you spamming a UK newsgroup?

Reply to
Tim Watts

a discount coupon which will give 6.5% discount on all purchases of more th an one Mark 4 Genuine Springer Trap.

prices - and that's before the discount is applied. We are intent on build ing a solid customer base and will reward buyers with the best prices and s pecial offers from time to time.

on. Meanwhile enjoy the deals!

No address or phone number? Nobody will be buying.

Reply to
harry

I doubt any of us do

both.

NT

Reply to
tabbypurr

Contrary to expectations created by the name and style of spamming, it does at least appear to be a UK site...

Reply to
John Rumm

Yes I thought so as well. Actually, I was wondering what he thought everyone was into trapping? Maybe its slightly illegal in the UK? as far as I'm aware only certain animals can be legally trapped and one has to make sure that other animals which are protected do not get the same treatment if the trap is designed to injur or kill the animal. Seems most strange so how would one find this bloke anyway? Seems a lot of trouble to go to and not actually put full details on the post? Does he know about the leegalities? Seems not from the rest of the replies here. He could be shooting himself in the foot.

He used Google to post it by the header. Suppose that means that any complaints will be pointless. When I first saw it I imagined it was a usa guy who had not sussed what the uk in the groups meant. One of those gun totting rednecks who buys unsafe guns as he cannot work the technology on the new ones to make them shoot anything Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

How is that relevant to the point being made, that your web site does not meet the statutory requirements for online sales?

If nothing else, it makes people much less likely to buy from you if the required information is not clearly displayed. Also a lot of people would take exception to a returns policy that claims that the buyer's statutory rights are not affected, but then tries to apply rules that would reduce them.

Reply to
Nightjar

The poster has spammed this here before ...

Adrian Caspersz