Identify this (Grohe?) bath mixer tap?

Can anyone identify this bath filler tap?

The owner thinks it's a Grohe. It doesn't shut off reliably so I need to find spare parts for it.

(And it's installed at the far corner of the bath, tucked away in a corner where the only access to change it is either to remove the bath or go in through the wall from the bedroom next door!)

Reply to
YAPH

Hmmm, now there's ugly for you.

To be fair, the looped handle design is something that Grohe have and continue to use on various taps, so the owner could be right. (although others use it to)

I expect you will have to take it apart and try to match the valve inside rather than the tap itself.

Reply to
John Rumm

Had the same problem with a similar tap recently so I removed and photographed the cartridge before replacing it. A google image search for bath mixer cartridges soon turned up a replacement.

Tim

Reply to
Tim+

Tim+ wrote in news:1895145791404288418.586690timdownie2003- snipped-for-privacy@news.eternal-september.org:

We should all make a note of this website!

DerbyBorn

Excellent - thanks!

(ISTR someone posted this a while back: will try to remember for future reference.)

Reply to
John Stumbles

Slap a link in the suppliers bit on the wiki ;-)

Reply to
John Rumm