Ideas for kitchen / tile colour schemes

Hi,
We're having a kitchen refurb I was wondering if any o you know of any
magazines or websites that could give us inspiration for colour schemes
regarding floor and wall tiles.
Any ideas much appreciated.
TIA,
MikeB
Reply to
MikeB
I posted this earlier today but on reflection realised that the subject line might have looked like I was spamming the group with ideas when in fact it's almost exactly the opposite!
So, to recap, we're having a kitchen refurb I was wondering if any o you know of any magazines or websites that could give us inspiration for colour schemes regarding floor and wall tiles. Any ideas would be much appreciated.
TIA, MikeB
Reply to
MikeB
There are gazillions of them in WHSmiths. Give the I/C Domestic a bagful and get her to sign in blood her chosen scheme, because you're only doing this job once.
Owain
Reply to
Owain

Site Timeline Threads