I suppose you could...

always run a railway line through the county,when the building comes up for auction. :-)

GDesign's

Reply to
The3rd Earl Of Derby

I'm sure that makes sense to someone

NT

Reply to
meow2222

lol if you watched it, it would.

The house reminded me of a railyway switchboard station. :-)

Reply to
The3rd Earl Of Derby

WTF is a "railyway switchboard station"?

MBQ

Reply to
manatbandq

Signal box? Except of course they have really big windows.

Reply to
Rob Morley

WTF is a "railyway switchboard station"?

MBQ

Reply to
manatbandq

Hebediddly jusgaguddle tolydid you. Youbly havy watchyerinsle Punt My Sheddy toodly seemould.

Reply to
Weatherlawyer

The message from "Weatherlawyer" contains these words:

Thank you, Stanley.

Reply to
Guy King