I'm being polite to ChatGPT!

I've spotted myself being very polite to ChatGPT! What's next? Saying please and thank you to the light switch?

Reply to
GB

I've had chatgpt be sarcastic to me...

Reply to
Jethro_uk

What do you mean by "polite"? There's no point in saying "please" and "thank you" but AI chatbots appear to respond to the way we "talk" to them; You're more likely to get a good answer if you provide logical "prompts" in good English.

Reply to
Max Demian

When alexa next asks you if you are sure about saying no to a premium account for a skill, it is best not to say, no thanks as that will launch a gambling skill called no thanks, you then may need to go to the alexa app to make sure it heard the no. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

I've not used it, I gather the amount of freeby access has been diminished since version 4 came out. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

I wonder, has anyone tried to engage one of them about their sex or other adult matters. I notice if you attempt this with most of the voice assistants they pretty quickly shut you down!

Mischief is my middle name. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

ChatGPT 3.5 Turbo is available for free here:

- you can log in using your Google account.

Reply to
Max Demian

Yes all the general purpose chatbots stop you talking dirty for some reason. Some of the companion chatbots let you do ERP (Erotic Role Play). Non-visual support is usually not very good with them though.

Reply to
Max Demian

There was a lady who type in "Dear Mr Google could you find xxx, with thanks Mrs X"

Reply to
AnthonyL