I hope that the TV I installed today does not fall off the wall

And I had to run CAT 6 from it to the middle of the building.

Reply to
ARW

Is it a telly or a low res screen or what?

Bill

Reply to
Bill Wright

PS: Why did you rip up part of the block paving?

Bill

Reply to
Bill Wright

Actually it's nothing more than a dot matrix bill board (think it only does a red display) to show the number of the horse that is being sold at the auction. Not much gets past you does it?

I also swapped the monitor in the middle of this video for a 75" monitor.

The one on the video was actually made from 4 screens. I also swapped an identical monitor that is on the wall behind the auctioneers head and a couple of lamps above the sales arena.

And in reply to your other question it is rubber block paving! They are replacing the wooden fences (that they had repainted in December) for plastic fencing.

Reply to
ARW