How to remove/refit bath overflow?

I need to either replace or reseat the overflow on my bath, as it's moving slightly and is no longer watertight. Access to the back/underneath of the bath is no problem. Does anyone here have an idea whether these are generally a push fit or screwed together or what?

Reply to
Rainman

They're generally screwed together. You may find that the whole overflow on the inside of the bath turns.

Reply to
Chris Bacon

Indeed, this turned out to be the case. Couldn't have been easier. Much obliged.

Reply to
Rainman