how to paint concrete

Thanks to everyone for their advice on how to strip paint of concrete. Now I need to know how to repaint it. The surface is bare concrete.

Bill

Reply to
Bill Wright

Depends how its needed to look. Preparations like are used by the wall coating companies are very good and then spray on the top coat, and wallah. After all the house I live in is rendered with cement and this stuff stays on. However do it when its very dry. Any moisture stops it adhering.

Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

I thought you has just spent all the weekend removing the old paint!!!

Reply to
ARW

:) Masonry paint, dulux.

NT