How to lift dried brass polish out of crevices

are you missing a dear?

Reply to
ARW

So what is wrong with using a pressure washer? It's brass, so unless it's something particularly delicate, it won't be damaged. A pressure washer would do quite well. Explain your intemperate outburst.

Reply to
Chris Hogg

And my suggestion is the dishwasher.

Reply to
ARW

Whoremoans?

Reply to
Richard

In message snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com, Chris Hogg snipped-for-privacy@privacy.net writes

AOL

I have always thought that water impacting a solid at high velocity must be similar to an ultrasonic bath without the cost.

Reply to
Tim Lamb

A perfectly good suggestion if the item fits and will not be damaged by prolonged soaking

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

ARW

PMT?

Reply to
ARW

If it's fully supported, a pressure washer might be okay. If it's not supported, a pressure washer could turn a tray into a bowl.

I suspect that, although Daniele did not say this, it's an antique of some sort. Even if not, it may represent many hours of craftsmanship, and he wants to find a gentle yet effective method that will ease the old polish out of the decoration.

Reply to
GB

She.

Reply to
ARW

Or even a miniature dental pressure washer (e.g. a Waterpick)?

Reply to
A. non Eyemouse

He, actually. It's an Italian male name.

This is him, the one in a smart suit.

GB

Does a good impression of a woman considering the blob strop reply to TNP.

Reply to
ARW

She's had a sex change then ?

He was a bald headed chap, at least until a short time ago

michael adams

michael adams

He's a Europhiliac Climate Change Believer with a third rate brain in academia. Naturally I get up his nose further than a corona virus.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

We call it Conor virus but only because we have a 1st year apprentice called Conor that no one wants to work with.

Reply to
ARW

But is his mum fit?

Owain

Reply to
spuorgelgoog

Never seen her

Reply to
ARW

Well, there's a hilarious combination.

#Paul

Reply to
#Paul

Only to a complete idiot Who knows nothing about science.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher