How to get paid apps for free and get extra money??

When the App Store was first launched, I was one of many who foolishly boug ht and downloaded any app that caught my eye, regardless of whether I neede d it or not. Even though each app costs less than $5, it still adds up to q uite a sum of money after a while. After burning a hole in my wallet, I have grown smarter now. Instead of buy ing apps out of impulse, I will first check out 'bestreviewapp' site and d ownload the paid app for free. Particularly, I could earn $0.5 per app for review writing via Paypal. bestreviewapp helps the users in finding the great apps easily and in retur n these users write their genuine reviews. The interesting part being they get paid for writing their reviews for the apps. These genuine reviews thus enhance the ranking of the apps making them more popular. Join in bestreviewapp , enjoy your journey to earn money and try hot app. (URL:

)

Reply to
Li Lucia