Hi vis checking

I wonder if there's a law dictating how much reflectivity a hivis jacket should have. Can you get into trouble if it's too muddy?
--
A federal survey shows that one in twenty Americans lack basic English skills.
The good news is, even without those skills someone can still become President.
I wonder if there's a law dictating how much reflectivity a hivis jacket should have. Can you get into trouble if it's too muddy?
--
A federal survey shows that one in twenty Americans lack basic English skills.
The good news is, even without those skills someone can still become President.
On Friday, October 31, 2014 9:38:00 PM UTC, Uncle Peter wrote:

Yes. BS EN 1150 and BS EN 471

Yes.
http://www.rema.org.uk/pub/pdf/professional-hi-vis-advice-to-buyers.pdf
Owain
snipped-for-privacy@gowanhill.com wrote:

Not forgetting GO/RT 3279:2012

I have been in trouble twice for wearing the wrong colour hi-viz. Once for wearing yellow and once for wearing orange. Neither were muddy.
--
Adam

在 2014年11月1日星期六UTC+ 8上午5时38分00秒,Uncle Peter? ??道:

should have. Can you get into trouble if it's too muddy?

ills.

ident.
I'm a senior undergraduate students in Toronto. I like Miami's sunbath, and something new about Apple. Reviewing app on my iPad and iPhone is one of m y part-time jobs. I often download some new apps on bestreviewapp, and give my review on iTunes to earn money. I need to buy a paid app in front, and complete the review with money back. Every day I could get $5 more or less. What's more important is to try the up-to-date apps FREE. As some of them are really nice, I'd like to help th e developers to find bugs and update with some function I need. I think it' s a kind of emotion like you and your sweet Teddy bear. Together with each other, and feel happy for its good looking with my little attempts. No fidd ling with my apple devices, I've using them. Let's hit it :http://bestreviewapp.com/indexs.php

Is that because you have two heads or just more than one person between your ears ?
On Sat, 01 Nov 2014 12:46:17 -0000

Bur dog-walkers and psychologists (?) don't stand in front of a piece of fence on a pavement, waving people away.
--
Davey.

On Saturday, November 1, 2014 4:03:30 PM UTC, Davey wrote:

How many psychologists does it take to mend a hole in the ground? [1]
Owain
[1] I don't know - you'll have to supply your own punchline.
snipped-for-privacy@gowanhill.com wrote:

Seems foolballers are adopting hi-viz too
<
http://www.oldhamathletic.co.uk/cms_images/match/15210-1990286_478x359.jpg

Maybe orange ones to indicate bite-hazard?

Psycholists, as in cyclists. The ones with the bright green (or pink sometimes) shirts, a learner's helmet as they think they're going to fall off, and bright flashing headlights (which I'm sure should be illegal). If one approaches me with one of those, I flash my car headlights back at him.

Maybe the people thought there was a burst gas main.
--
Found in a fortune cookie:
"You are a poor, pathetic, gullible fool who seeks advice from bakery products."
On Saturday, November 1, 2014 8:50:08 PM UTC, Uncle Peter wrote:

Quite legal

Quite illegal
"Uncle Peter" wrote in message
I wonder if there's a law dictating how much reflectivity a hivis jacket should have. Can you get into trouble if it's too muddy?
It's more about how safe *you* feel if it were covered in shyte really...
Mt Hi-Vis is caked in hydraulic oil, grease and mud, always gets comments from "Others" who feel H & S means moaning about the state of it.
It's *MY* Hi-Vis and if I want it covered in shyte then so be it!

If a car crashed into you it would slide off, reducing the injury level.
--
Everybody is ignorant, only on different subjects.

On Sat, 01 Nov 2014 20:50:03 -0000

Agreed on all points. Those flashing lights can be downright confusing.

There was nothing except him and the fence, so no indication of any reason for the interruption.
--
Davey.

I heard once that the flashing rear cycle lights were illegal, although everyone seems to have them now.

I don't tend to pay attention to hivis people.
--
DNA tests confirm that Richard III is the last Englishman to be found in Leicester!

On Mon, 03 Nov 2014 02:55:50 -0800, spuorgelgoog wrote:

No, just the driver. Spain is all occupants, though.

Not according to the current state of the AA website, still only one required. (And no longer required that motorcyclists and pillion riders wear them: http://www.theaa.com/motoring_advice/overseas/compulsory_equipment.html )

I find wearing clothes embarrassing. It's absurd that people have come to believe the naked human body is somehow wrong.
--
An old Irish farmer's dog goes missing and he's inconsolable.
His wife says "Why don't you put an advert in the paper?"

Dogs get attention anyway because they're cute and cuddly.

Only wimps are scared of electricity.

I have said many times that I replaced two of the fuses with plug in breakers, as I wanted them to trip faster when a halogen bulb blew, so it didn't break my PIR auto-switches.
--
When you own Llamas... spit happens