How should/can I choose the right bed mattress type?

Now that is family planning! I wonder how it's transported so quickly.

Reply to
PeterC

I find that good mattresses cost a fortune, but are well worth it. We have a Vi-Spring, in no way is it a soft mattress, but we find it extremely comfortable, No children conceived yet, but not surprised, if there were we would make the front page of the Sun, as the oldest couple to have a child, perish the thought!

Reply to
Broadback

My latest uncomfortable one was priced at £1300 (for a single mattress - we have a box base that contains 2 single mattresses) in John Lewis. It was half of a zip-and-link pair. Someone in the warehouse had 'lost' the other half, so the customer had cancelled the order. I got it for £250.

Debateable. I still don't like it.

I really liked the bed at the Novotel Sheffield I stayed in a couple of weeks ago. I wonder if I can find out where they got them from?

Reply to
Huge

Possibly Hypnos who do a good hotel range, although I an not sure that Novotel would pay their prices. Try contacting the hotel and ask to speak with the duty manager or drop them an email.

Reply to
rbel

Is there some strange quirk here that makes this a better claim than simply:

10% of Europeans sleep on an IKEA mattress?

(which TBH doesn't sound like a big deal)

tim

Reply to
tim.....

The tacit implication that people who shop at IKEA still get laid?

Reply to
Andy Burns

And it probably runs better than 10% of people die on Ikea mattresses.

(Yes - I know lots of people don't die in their own beds.)

Reply to
polygonum

I find that hard to believe, the shops are always so busy. No privacy at all. ;-)

Tim

Reply to
Tim+

Yes, thanks, I was going to try something along those lines.

Reply to
Huge

Yeah, the joke does not work that way ;-)

Reply to
John Rumm

Eyewwww, too much information.

Reply to