How Old Are You?

According to:

I am the 292,232,693 oldest person in the world, feels like it sometimes!

Reply to
Jeff Gaines

I like the way the numbers keep updating as i watch.

Reply to
Colin Bignell

I don't like the way that the figure goes down so quickly.

Reply to
AnthonyL

Over 90% of the planet population was born after you!

Reply to
Adrian Caspersz

It show babies being born but no-one dying.

Reply to
alan_m

black babies

Reply to
Jim Stewart ...

You know the ones the Catholic church used to collect for

Reply to
Jim Stewart ...

The people older than me was counting down quite quickly when I looked.

Reply to
Colin Bignell

Puts me older than 97% of the world's population. I guess that many here are older than more than that. What I found alarming was the rate at which the numbers were changing, about 5 per second.

Reply to
Chris Hogg

The Idiocracy effect is in full swing...

Adrian Caspersz

I'm older than 99% of the world's population and I'm only 82! It's my wife's 89th birthday today so she must be nearly the oldest person on the planet by their reckoning!

Reply to
The Other John

Apparently my mother is the oldest person in the world. ;-)

Tim

Reply to
Tim+

Dunno, I'm 72 on 15th dec, assuming I make it I guess.

Is it true that there are now more people alive than have ever lived up till sometime in the 1950s, or is that another nprovable statistic? Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

Born four days after me!

Reply to