How not to install fence panels

per in the picture. I am not sure how he is going to get his panels to fit.

Reply to
ARWadsworth

Easy ...

Phil Jessop

Perhaps the same way as the ones fitted across the road?

Reply to
John

Doubtful, he has bought some six foot fence panels and was scratching his head this morning when they did not fit.

Reply to
ARWadsworth

Eeee but it's grim oop north.

Reply to
Steve Firth

some folk just shouldnt do diy

NT

Reply to
Tabby

He would be much better off in a terraced house with no front garden. There would be far less for him to f*ck up.

Reply to
ARWadsworth

I've got to admit he's not one of nature's handymen. WTF is he doing with the gates that look as if they are tossed to one side?

Reply to
Steve Firth

Can you see the back end of a bright orange landrover at the top right of the photo?

He let his wife have a go at moving the Landrover off the driveway (I use the word driveway but there must be another, better word for it). The gates were fine up until then......

See

what happened when she took the car down the driveway and got it stuck. This was before she hit the gates with the landrover.

Reply to
ARWadsworth

I dunno ... stone cladding, bull's-eye glass, window-boxes dribbling on passers-by ...

Maybe he's going for ranch style fencing.

I.e. looks like a bull walked into it.

Owain

Reply to
Owain

Eeek! When I think of the trouble mine were (every damned post location had one or more previous lumps of concrete already not-quite-in-place) it makes me wonder why I bothered when I could have had such good- looking results just by hurling it at the landscape.

Reply to
Skipweasel

Nearer "Looks like a bull shat on it."

Reply to
Skipweasel

Did she reverse over those annoying kids? Looks like one got the treatment, at least.

Reply to
Skipweasel

Do they own the car that moves all by itself? And whose car did that one hit?

Reply to
Steve Firth

You are looking at my other YouTubes videos if you have seen that. Their Zafira hit my car the first time it happened and the second time it hit a brick wall at the bottom of the street.

Reply to
ARWadsworth

So that's your car getting crunched is it? Did you deck him or just claim the money off his insurance?

Reply to
Steve Firth

The panels weren't shown. They could have been the same type as the neighbours'.

Reply to
John

I am far too sophisitated for that, I don't just deck someone because they are too stupid to leave a car in gear.

If stupididy was the measure.....

Reply to
ARWadsworth

That camera must have earned its keep several times over ...

Reply to
Andy Burns

well it would be

ARWadsworth