How many plug sockets?

House built in 1970:

Lounge: 1x single, 1x double Dining Area: 2x single Hall: 1x single Kitchen: 1x double, 1x single. Landing: 1x single Bedrooms (3): 2x single

Total: 16

Extension leads:

Lounge: 1x6w, 1x4w Kitchen: 2x4w Dining Area: 1x6w Bedrooms: 2x6w, 2x4w Power to garage: 1x4w, then 3x4w

Total: 60

Grand Total: 76 .

Reply to
Terry Fields

In message , Mogga writes

We have 65 (I think) in what is a largish Victorian 4 bed - so we have a pantry, utility, 3 recp. etc. Some are in odd places as well. eg the 2 doubles in the dining room are now inside built in cupboards. 7 sockets in sitting room, but TV/audio etc. all run out of one socket in one corner

We had IIRC 54 in our old 3 bed semi that I had rewired (sounds low now I think about it)

Not including all the multiway extensions though.....

What about room average then? (not inc. bathrooms/toilets, but hallway and landing 1 room each)

Current house: 4.65

Old house: 6.75

Reply to
chris French

92 outlets in a 1895 terrace, rewired in 1993. 4 bed, 2 kitchen, cellar, laundry room, 2 bath, shed, roof spaces.

I need more in the office for the computer stuff. Will have to put another ring in.

-- JGH

Reply to
jgh

Two kitchens. Sounds interesting. Simon.

Reply to
sm_jamieson

Sorry, missed off: 2 living rooms. It's a house split into two 2-bed flats.

-- JGH

Reply to
jgh