How do I reface brick wall?

Hi

I assumed that I had to clad a wall, but it turns out I've got to "reface" it with stone. As the wall is mostly 9" solid brick, I think it might be easier just to rebuild it with stone. Trouble is, it's supporting the first floor.

Any suggestions on how I should approach this would be much appreciated.

LGF

Reply to
legrandfromage

You are not making much sense. Why does it need doing?

Reply to
Weatherlawyer

Because he took down an extension and the exposed wall doesn't match the rest of the house.

Reply to
Rob Morley