Hotpoint DC28 Dishwasher

I just had a new Hotpoint DC28 delivered. The installation instructions were minimal and in the bag with the instructions was a small black plastic ring with a mesh filter in the centre. It just fits in the end of the water inlet hose but the thickness is such that the hose then wont screw on to the machine or the tap.

Any idea what the filter thing is and where it goes?

Thanks, BraileTrail

Reply to
BraileTrail

Have you got it the right way round? I think they are normally convex. the 'male' side should fit inside the machine's inlet port (I think)

Reply to
John

In message , John writes

I tried both ways round and it stopped the hose screwing on. Also the inlet on the machine has a plastic mesh filter in place already.

Thanks, BraileTrail

Reply to
BraileTrail

is it for the other, tap end ?

sammi

Reply to
sam ende

I had this once. I bought replacements with thinner rubber from B&Q.

Christian.

Reply to
Christian McArdle