Hotpoint Aquarius Condenser Tumble Dryer

My Hotpoint dryer is cutting out after about 5 minutes of the cycle, each time you switch it back on it does less and less time until it refuses to be switched on again - any ideas what we might need to replace to fix this? I was ok while we had hot weather but I'm struggling to get clothes dry now!

Reply to
vicki.carterbland

The message from snipped-for-privacy@btinternet.com contains these words:

Have you given it a really thorough de-fluff? Not just the filter but taken it apart and remove the pillowcase full of hidden stuff?

Reply to
Guy King

We've taken the condenser unit out and cleaned all that, and basically everything we can get to without taking the back off. Might there be more inside?

Reply to
vicki.carterbland

The message from snipped-for-privacy@btinternet.com contains these words:

Oh yes!