Home improvement sites bottom of online shops survey

B&Q has been named the worst online shop by the latest Which? customer survey, closely followed by Homebase.

surprise...

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

I hadn't even noticed they had an online shop.

I thought it was just an incomplete list of what was in the shops but probably out of stock, missing, or split when you actually found it.

Owain

Reply to
Owain

It never inspired confidence ...