Holmes on Homes

Has anyone seen this? A very big Canadian guy who repairs bodged up work
done by other contractors in Canada.
Always goes on about 'code' - you must have 'code'.
Makes you wonder what really happens over here as well!
Reply to
diy-newby
Yep, we've got 'code' too (Building Regs..Planning etc.) + the same problems as our Caledonian brethren....so it seems that 'Cowboys' arn't restricted to the Americas!
Don.
Reply to
cerberus
On Fri, 23 Nov 2007 18:30:38 -0000
Yes, the real secret is never, ever, pay someone to do what you can do properly yourself. And never tell the government anything.
Actually the program's were quite interesting, especially some of the materials that they have that we don't.
R.
Reply to
TheOldFellow

Site Timeline Threads