'Hinged' studding or bolts - source wanted

I seem to remember having used/seen long bolts (or studs) which are 'hinged', i.e. they poke through a slot and when the nut (usually a wing nut) has been loosened you can swing the stud aside and and release what they are holding.

Can anyone suggest a source of such things?

Reply to
tinnews

Small and flimsy here:

?_dyncharset=UTF-8&fh_search=sash+window+fastener&searchbutton.x=0&searchbutton.y=0&searchbutton=submit
duty of the same are used on various items of machinery - metal benders etc. for quick release. I've got a large tube cutter which uses one. Possibly many other uses but no idea of a source for the heavy duty items.

Cic.

Reply to
Cicero

Think what you are looking for are called eye bolts, Have a look here to see if this is what you require , near bottom of page.

devonsteve

?_dyncharset=UTF-8&fh_search=sash+window+fastener&searchbutton.x=0&searchbutton.y=0&searchbutton=submit>

That's the type of thing, the Screwfix one might be robust enough for what I'm after, thanks.

Reply to
tinnews