henhouse

A week ago, during the hot spell, I was at Southend seafront and behind the beach huts was a fox laying down sunning himself. This was despite a large number of people walking nearby. I regularly see foxes in my and neighbours gardens during the day.

Reply to
alan_m

No.

I'm not allowed to make bricks or tiles. I'm not allowed to burn clay or lime. I'm not allowed to turn my house into a shop or public house. I'm not allowed to build a wall or fence over 4 foot 6 inches high at the front of the property. I'm not allowed to build a house costing more than £300 on the plot.

Reply to
alan_m

In article <qa5k90$35k$ snipped-for-privacy@gioia.aioe.org>, Bill Wright snipped-for-privacy@f2s.com scribeth thus

Bill! it's lacking a telly aerial its got everything else!...

Reply to
tony sayer

Foxes generally kill them all for pleasure and don't actually remove them all.

Reply to
Andrew

That luxury pad for hens must have cost more than that in materials alone, never mind labour !!

Reply to
Andrew

Actually it's lacking a satellite dish aligned at 13.0 east to receive hot birds..., :-)

Reply to
stephenten

Perhaps it was destined for an area of fowl reception that needed a signal rooster to improve the poultry signal.

GH

Reply to
Marland

I was a little sceptical admittedly. But some friends who keep chickens in deepest Wiltshire said they could well believe it, having lost all their chickens without a feather being left after a door malfunction.

Last time we visited, we bought back 6 fresh laid eggs - and there really is a difference in consistency when cooking.

Reply to
Jethro_uk

Its'a lovely henhouse and very nicely built. Those hens are lucky!

Reply to
Pamela

Any chance you could make the sliding doors make a noise when they open that sounds like a Star Trek door opening?

Reply to
ARW

Thank you.

Bill

Reply to
Bill Wright

They have Sky. The dish is on the other wall.

Bill

Reply to
Bill Wright

Ohh!

Bill

Reply to
Bill Wright

It's very green!

Reply to
newshound

I bow to the pun master! :-))

Reply to
John Rumm

or maybe clucky, after laying an egg :-)

Bill has a kubota tractor, I'm really jealous.

Reply to
Andrew

Well, what can you do hen that happens? But don't egg him on.

NT

Reply to
tabbypurr

Yes, I can drive it to the top of the yard, then I can turn it round, then I can sit on it for a bit and rev it up, then I can drive back into the shed and sit on it in there for a bit.

Bill

Reply to
Bill Wright

As you know I'm very enviro mental.