Help with wash machine error code.

History:

3 weeks ago machine (Candy GO 1482) stopped working, with help from here it was the carbon brushes. Now 2 weeks later i get an error code 8 according to google.

? Check motor connector block ? Check wiring ? Check tacho connections ? Check motor

Now that certainly coincides with me taking the motor out and replacing the brushes however I am sure the connections were ok. As just recently out of hospital I wont be able to haul the machine out for a few days so just trying to get a checklist ready. I can recheck connections however is there anything else I can check at that time? Other than checking connections I am at a loss.

Basically what happens is cycles start and then eventually end up on the flashing error code. The machine drains spins individually but not as part of the programmed cycle.

Reply to
ss

Could the commutator have become damaged due to the state of the brusheds before, aand the motor is simply jamming and the system is protecting things? Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

When I put it back together all looked ok and certainly when I run a programme the motor turns ok but then defaults eventually on the the error code, I havent timed it but maybe 20 minutes or so (could be longer) in to the programme.

Reply to
ss