Hello people... Grab yourselfs a bargain...

Hello. I'm getting ride of all these power tools as I've sold my house and got no room for them anymore. They have worked just on fitting a couple doors, at total maybe 2 hours work that was it, no big use what so ever.
They all come in black hard plastic case except the orbital sender.
This is all worth more than 230.00 and you can have it all for 130.00.
Carlos Arruda
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&itemu59540643&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

An angle grinder to fit a door?
--
Chris French

chris French wrote:

Sure, how about while making an opening in an existing brick wall?
David

I don't think that's quite the normal definition of 'fitting a door'
--
Chris French

writes

Thanks David as that was exactly what happend.... LOL

It's no different to using a hacksaw to cut plastic pipe ;-)