Heavy boxes

Do they?

Reply to
ARW

Tough Guy no. 1265

A severe injury might result if you pick up an empty box marked heavy, and slam the box into your eye.

Reply to
Tough Guy no. 1265

Well there you go then. The box was incorrectly labelled up and therefore a danger to thick bastards.

Nice one:-).

Reply to
ARW

If all safety notices were removed, we could narrow down the population to a more sensible lot.

Reply to
Tough Guy no. 1265

Only when its to their advantage and gets them what they want.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

They are links to women wanting equality - not links to women claiming that they are equal.

Women are not equal to men.

Men are far better than women at some things - such as physical strength and parking cars and women are far better than men at other things - such as having babies, shopping or having a nice pair of t*ts.

Reply to
ARW

Check this out. Look at the notice bottom right, and explain how two people could lift a box only 1 foot high!

Tough Guy no. 1265

In article , ARW scribeth thus

Was on the underground the other nite in London rather crowded trains.

Twice I offered my seat to two women one with a child who was struggling get some things out of her bag whilst the youngest was screeching I was told in no uncertain terms that she didn't need "patronising"!..

Other was a rather elderly lady who gave me such a stare it was like I'd just stuck my hand up her skirt!..

So in future sod 'em!...

Reply to
tony sayer

Indeed.

Reply to
Tough Guy no. 1265

What idiot gave them the right to vote?

Reply to
Tough Guy no. 1265

What idiot gave you the vote? Back in your cottage, pleb!

Reply to
Tim Watts

Probably a man.

Reply to
ARW

English are thick:

Tough Guy no. 1265

She must have bribed him with her t*ts.

Reply to
Tough Guy no. 1265

Yep that's the key point here. I noticed that during the London transport strike an email was sent out in our department telling us that because if the strike reception would closer earlier at 3:30pm. I politely (and a little sacrastically) asked if I could close mt lab too as I too was affected by the tube strike, i.e it wasn't just those women in reception that were put out by the strike but everyone that worked or lived in london. And yes the female manager gave me permission to close the lab early. As a couple of students were working her both female, I told them I wanted to leave and the reason and I shut up shop at 4:10pm.

Must remmeber to ask at the next meeting why despite our equal oppotiunities policy that virtually every personal assistant (PA) is female and why 85% of our admin staff are female ;-)

Reply to
whisky-dave

Women have also cornered the market in nagging.

Reply to
whisky-dave

All the secretaries where I work are female and all the electricians are male.

Reply to
ARW

That's because the sexes are not equal. Men are shit at paperwork and women are shit with electricity. Swap them over and all hell would break loose.

Reply to
Tough Guy no. 1265

Is the box 10 feet long?:-)

It's good that it is marked fragile though. That means that delivery drivers know to throw it about when loading and unloading their van.

Reply to
ARW